ChaseWaterford (Pty) Ltd considers privacy of its digital users and clients as a key priority. Users of the website are afforded the same privacy in line with the prevailing legislation. This Website Privacy Statement formalises these privacy considerations, and provides guidance on any information collected, its methods of collection and any analysis of the information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit www.chasewaterford.com, we automatically gather and store the following information in order to track the use of our website:
- The IP address from which the website is accessed.
- The name of the domain from which our visitors access the Internet.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the website.
- The date and time of your visit to www.chasewaterford.com.
- The pages, files, documents and links accessed during your visit.
- The internet address of the website from which you linked to www.chasewaterford.com (i.e., the previous site you visited, which referred you to chasewaterford.com).
- Personal Information is only collected when you email or directly correspond with us using an online form (i.e., name, email address, phone number).
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
ChaseWaterford will not make any attempt to identify individual website users or their particular browsing activities. The information listed above is stored and used in the aggregate only, in order to provide us with information about the general use of www.chasewaterford.com. Our website log files are analysed in order to make improvements where considered necessary, for example, if we find that some pages are rarely visited, we can improve these relevant pages.
EMAIL ADDRESSES AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only collect personal information which you knowingly and willingly provide, for example, by sending us emails or completing online forms. Your email address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you require any further information or have any concerns about privacy, please contact the Information officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
Should you wish to report a complaint or feel that ChaseWaterford has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner you may contact the Information Regulator’s Office.
The Information Regulator (South Africa)
33 Hoofd Street
Forum III, 3rd Floor Braampark
PO Box 31533
Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2017